Why we make productboard
We started productboard because we are inspired by product leaders who have a vision. We celebrate missionaries who go for the moonshot, who stay up late at night because good enough isn’t for them. They don’t do easy, and they are not put off by failure.
We realized that these remarkable leaders need the right tools to have the pulse of their customers, to stay laser-focused on the most important things, and to bring out the best in their teams. That is why we make productboard. We make product leaders excel in everything they do.
We are not a typical tech company consumed by its product and features, we appreciate and value marketing genius. We are not just building a product, we are building a strong brand that resonates with people on a deeply emotional level. A brand with a strong and passionate community and followers.
We are not just doing something better in an existing market. You will have the unique opportunity to define and dominate a whole new category. Think the early days of Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk. We can't wait to see what you come up with!
Who we are looking for
As product leaders, we aren't just charged with making the right product decisions, but doing so with the confidence, rationale, and transparency that rallies entire teams around a product vision. Yes, that's a tall order. But if you’re like us, you aspire to greatness and refuse to settle for mediocre products that will soon be forgotten. We’re looking for future product leaders who not only celebrate this ethic but strive to infuse it into a product that will inspire other product leaders to see their work in the same light.
We’re building a product management service like no other and we need your help. As a member of our team, your job will be to uncover every little detail about needs, wishes, and emotions of the best product minds out there and help with discovery and development of a product that will challenge the whole industry. A product with meticulously beautiful design, a product that goes beyond functionality, a product that connects on a very personal and emotional level.
We are a startup. We are obsessed with design, human experience, cutting-edge technology. We don't compromise, we seek excellence. We get things done. We are transparent, we trust each other, we learn from each other.
We are looking for an associate product manager who will be part of a designated product team. Your task will be to learn fast all nitty-gritty details of discovery and delivery from the best PM leads in the field. We are looking for a talented rising star that can grow to become a full-fledged Product Manager.
If this resonates, get in touch.
Who we are looking for
You have the mind and heart of a future product maker:
- Customer discovery – you are sharp, curious, know how to listen and exhibit deep empathy. You excel at understanding root cause of a problem and seeking out the underlying why behind each observation or data point.
- Passion for Product Management - you are deeply interested in how excellent products are created because only the best will have lasting impact on the world around you. You may have even tried to build a product yourself.
- Interaction design and delight - you appreciate the importance of design and how it is used for building great products that provide not only functionality but delight. The more you love UX and design the better.
- Communication – you are a communicator. You speak, write, and present clearly and with positive energy.
- Collaboration - best products are always built by teams of people. You have the ability to work across functions with mutual respect and accountability.
- Leadership – you lead by example and help others grow. You inspire and bring out the best in others. You know you can lead without formal authority by exciting others for common vision.
- Our team is distributed between San Francisco and Prague. Expect occasional travel between our offices to participate in team events, meetups, and conferences, and to meet our global customers.
Are you just as committed to delivering the first effective solution for helping PMs build excellent products? We’d love to hear from you.
You will be interacting with our audience of highly engaged and active product experts, from new PMs who will need your help to highly experienced Chief Product Officers. Amongst our customers are some of the best product teams out there – Zendesk, Intercom, Invision, Metromile, Envoy.
You will learn literally everything there is to know about product leadership, you will grow, and you will share your expertise with other enthusiastic and like-minded product people.
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build. We offer competitive benefits and we'll create an environment where you will love to work.
Moreover you will get:
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.