productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
On a typical day, you will...
- Ideate and execute on big bets (not just A/B tests) for the business!
- Partner closely with design, engineering, analytics, marketing, customer success, and sales teams
- Prioritize experiments and product changes that can move the needle for acquisition, activation, conversion, and engagement
- Be the ultimate voice of the customer, ensuring the best in-product experience
- Contribute to Product Excellence methodology and thought leadership
- Lead and coach product managers and other functions (product design, engineering etc.)
You have the mind, heart, and skills of a user-centered product leader who has:
- Prior growth experience and an excitement around leveraging experimentation to increase active and engaged users
- 3+ years in Product Management, one year in a senior level role/responsibility
- Conducted research, white-boarded, shipped and optimized SaaS products in a product team setting
- A constant itch for finding design and product inspiration in the industry
- Practiced systems thinking and is able to translate complex systems into a simplified user experience
- Leadership and communication skills to inspire, motivate and grow others
- Both startup and larger org experience
We’re building a product management system like no other. As a member of our team, your mission will be to uncover every detail about needs, wishes, and emotions of the best product minds out there and lead discovery and development of a product that is creating a new category. A product with meticulously beautiful design, a product that goes beyond functionality, a product that connects on a very personal and emotional level.
We are a fast-growing startup. We are obsessed with human experience, design, cutting-edge technology. We don't compromise, we seek excellence. We get things done. We are transparent, we trust each other, we give candid feedback to learn from each other.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of productboard FB page for more info about life at productboard.