productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
We need a high-energy Senior Technical Recruiter who shares our philosophy that recruiting top quality talent requires an innovative, out-of-the-box approach and world-class service. We are looking for a utility player who understands all aspects of the business and can take on any role, whether it’s a technical role, business role, or both.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to support and develop best-in-class recruiting strategies that attract top talent to the company
- Use your creative side to come up with ingenious ways of getting candidates’ attention
- Successfully manage full life-cycle recruiting for a portfolio of requisitions
- Build solid pipelines by fostering long-term relationships with candidates
- Provide a superior experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Guide hiring managers through critical steps in the talent acquisition process
- Partner with various members of people operations team to ensure a great candidate-to-new-hire experience.
- You thrive on finding, and then convincing, the best talent in the market to join our amazing team.
- You are a natural matchmaker who revels in the successful union of candidate and position.
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you settle for nothing less than excellent.
- Attention to detail is your middle name, and quality your last.
- You have the patience of a tortoise but move at the speed of a hare.
- You have a client service mindset that takes ownership of candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Demonstrated excellence sourcing relevant functional talent with an emphasis on attracting passive candidates.
- 7+ years success hiring top talent in a technology environment.
- Preferably you have hired a variety of roles across business units, with an emphasis on engineering, product and design.
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers.
- Experienced with the full recruiting life-cycle including candidate management and a proven track record of closing candidates.
- Fluency with applicant tracking systems (we use Greenhouse) and Google Docs
- Bachelor’s degree required
You'll join a diverse and talented team that loves to learn and is always growing.
🚀 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🎓 Language lessons
🌉 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague