productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
As one of the very first hires on the sales team, you'll be the primary point of contact for new prospects and customers from evaluation to deployment. You’ll partner with companies of all sizes to understand their product priorities and development philosophy. You'll also introduce them to the concept of product excellence through highly-engaging calls & demos to help meet important objectives. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our leadership team to help define everything from sales strategy to team culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Building pipeline of net new and expansion opportunities
- Drive revenue and own the full cycle sales process including prospecting new leads, navigating the C-suite and business line owners, negotiating contracts, and closing new and renewal business with customers
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Establish strong rapport with key stakeholders involved in the evaluation process
- Educate and convey the relevant and unique benefits of productboard
- Provide captivating product demonstrations and guidance on industry best practices
- Manage inbound lead pipeline and contract negotiation process through close.
- Contribute to “tribal knowledge” in regard to learnings, best practices, and positioning
- Exceed monthly revenue targets
THE QUALITIES YOU POSSES
- 3+ years of experience in a closing role
- Passion, integrity, empathy, creativity, humility, and grit
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of sales coaching, best practices, and sales methodology
- Previous history of consistent overachievement against targets
- Ability to manage both high-velocity and inside sales cycles in tandem
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency