productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. productboard provides the clarity product managers need to confidently prioritize what to build next, justify their decisions to earn their colleagues trust, and rally everyone around the roadmap.
You will partner closely with our customer success team and marketing to lead and execute all programs related to customer advocacy: customer stories, referrals, advisory boards, advocacy programs, and community engagement. You will work closely with our product team to identify and work with beta customers to support product launches and identify ways to engage the broader productboard user community through content and other materials.
What you'll do:
- Ensure productboard has customer stories that highlight our top customer segments, industries, and use cases
- Source customers for case studies by partnering with sales and success and developing your own relationships with strategic customers
- Write and edit these stories, repurposing them for different mediums including videos and technical blog posts
- Create a scalable referral program to increase close rates for our sales team without overwhelming customer advocates
- Develop productboard’s first official customer advisory program to inform our product roadmap in collaboration with the product team
- Partner with sales and success to develop and create customer programming for top users and prospects
- Partner with demand gen to identify potential speakers for webinars (and events)
- Partner with the product team focused on new features to identify target customers to launch new features with
- Implement advocacy software and programming to encourage customers to promote productboard through online channels
- Become an expert on productboard’s product and key use cases for customers
You're a great fit if you...
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience (marketing, product, customer success, sales) ideally in a B2B company
- You have exceptional writing, communication, and speaking skills
- You have strong relationship management skills and client-facing experience
- You are incredibly organized and efficient — you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- You continually approach projects with a customer-first mindset
- Familiarity with many of the tools on our platform
- Sales or success background
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our people of productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile for more info about life at productboard.