Join our growing Data Analytics team in productboard and help us create and drive a data-first culture across the whole company.
We strive to understand what drives our customers and what makes the most impact in our product. We still need to learn a lot about their engagement within the app, about their interactions with various features and about the impact our initiatives have on their behaviour.
In productboard, we have a lot of data for you to sift through, search for hidden insights and their business implications. We want you to deeply understand what’s going on in our product and propose solutions to any inefficiencies you find.
Your daily bread will be 1. Analyse, 2. Tell us the Story (what happened, why it happened, what caused the numbers) and 3. Recommend (what should we do to improve).
Who we are looking for:
- You like digging through the data and uncovering hidden treasures there
- You understand that it’s important to visualize data correctly in order to tell and sell the story and recommendation you want
- You have done dozens of analyses which include your recommendations
- You have strong analytical skills and you know that analytics is not only about creating reports or merging data
- Your workflow is: Hypothesis -> Data -> Recommendations / Story
- You have practical experience with data visualisation tools (extra points for hands-on experience with Looker)
- You know how to write a SQL query
- You are willing to work with different tools across several systems. If you don’t know the tools we use, it’s a nice challenge for you to learn something new.
- Python or/and R knowledge is an advantage
- Degree in science or computer science, statistics, economics or a similar discipline is an advantage
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.