productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
productboard is seeking a Deal Desk and Renewal Operations Specialist to drive revenue growth and retention, streamline internal deal processes and build out both functions. You’ll be working with the sales and customer success teams, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, while also working closely with product, legal and finance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the sales team in structuring and executing large and complex deals
- Manage end to end manual contract renewal process including but not limited to customer communication, contracting, maintaining renewal opportunities in salesforce and driving deals to closure
- Together with the product and sales leadership, own packaging and pricing of productboard offerings, maintain pricing and product approval matrix for sales
- Forecast renewal business performance and report of renewal rates, customer retention, growth as well as develop best in class predictive customer KPIs
- Ensure the Salesforce records of current contracts and renewal opportunities is maintained and updated accurately
- During a renewal process, identify upsell opportunities that can be taken further by the Account Executive team.
- Provide recommendations to internal stakeholders on streamlining process to support the automation of the renewals and contracting processes
- Experience: 3+ years experience in a B2B SaaS Operations role, including order processing, sales administration, renewals operations, invoicing, and revenue recognition policies. Experience working directly with customers, including finance, legal, and software purchasing departments is a bonus. Software: Salesforce, finance systems
- Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Strong customer-facing oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and team-oriented
- Highly detailed, organized with exceptional follow-through
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished