productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
About your job
We’re looking for an experienced and driven product management professional to lead our enterprise product roadmap and partner with our Product Development and Go-to-market teams across our Prague and San Francisco offices. In this role, you’ll own full product discovery with our enterprise vertical, engaging with existing and target customers, understanding their unmet needs and challenges selecting and adopting productboard, and focusing on delivering enterprise-level features like manageability at scale, roles & permissions, security and compliance, and executive reporting.
You’re a great fit for this role if you have excellent communication and presentation skills, strategic and executional product management experience focused on creating and leading product roadmaps. You know how to use both qualitative customer feedback and quantitative data to prioritize what productboard does, how we do it, and how to make it better.
Want the opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing startup? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will...
- Own and manage the product roadmap for the enterprise segment, working closely with Leadership and the Product Development team to deliver key requested features and functionalities back to the enterprise market.
- Represent productboard’s product organization with existing and prospective larger customers. Customer visits will be critical to gain key insights to share with our Product Design Teams and Leadership.
- Work with sales and customer success to better understand product adoption and maturity in order to increase retention and drive upsell.
- Create and articulate a product strategy for the enterprise segment (in partnership with Product, Marketing, Sales and Support) to expand productboard’s business in new and existing accounts.
We’re looking for a professional and engaging communicator who has a proven track record of product development successes particularly in a dynamic, modern agile startup or tech environments. Ideally, you’ll have previous business consulting experience that includes quantitative analysis.
- 3+ years experience at a b2b SaaS company targeting upmarket customers (>50 users, > 1,000 employees is a good proxy)
- Experience managing full lifecycle technical product development preferably with audit logs, permissioning, security (SAML)
- Experience building and managing small product development teams
- Great customer communications and expectation-management skills, helping a young company meet demanding customer requirements.
- Empathetic – you care deeply about the customer experience
- 5+ years in product management, preferably with experience in either Sales Engineering, Professional Services or Business Development
- Master’s Degree in Business or STEM academics preferred
- SaaS product domain experience required
You can look forward to the following benefits:
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of productboard FB page for more info about life at productboard.