productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
As Director of Corporate Marketing, you will be responsible for overseeing productboard’s overall brand strategy, communications, social media, analyst relations and website. You will partner closely with our leadership team and key stakeholders to effectively communicate the value of productboard across channels while helping create a new category.
On a typical day, you will...
- Lead the brand strategy, creative, social media, and corporate communications activities
- Guide the strategy and lead the execution of all major large-scale corporate marketing-led initiatives, projects, and programs
- Work closely with our executive team to refine and shepherd brand, voice, and corporate positioning
- Oversee efforts to develop and consistently articulate the core positioning of productboard brand to a large and fast-growing global customer base
- Lead category creation efforts through high-impact communications, analyst relations and influencer programs
- Drive awareness of the productboard among target audiences through brand building initiatives across channels
- Build and manage the corporate communications program that creates awareness of productboard
- Manage the website to ensure it drives strong growth in visits, leads and engagement while elevating the productboard brand
- Work cross functionally across teams to ensure effective execution of overall marketing campaigns and activities
- 2+ years of experience leading corporate marketing at a fast-growing, high profile organization(s)
- 6+ years of experience in B2B technology marketing
- Deep expertise in brand strategy, management, positioning, and messaging
- Proven ability to design and execute large-scale corporate marketing initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with creative, brand and PR agencies, budgets, and negotiating contracts
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of productboard FB page for more info about life at productboard.