We are looking for an experienced web developer to join our growing team to produce innovative, industry-leading web experiences while meeting the business goals for our website. You’ll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact in a quickly growing company as you help drive demand and engagement while increasing productboard’s brand awareness.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with marketing, product, and design teams to create a compelling website user experience
- Maintaining, optimizing, and iterating our Wordpress website at www.productboard.com
- Building new marketing landing pages and microsites following brand-guidelines
- Building simple dynamic functionality, e.g. forms for our prospects to sign up for webinars
- Building small tools and free apps that we will be using for marketing purposes
- A/B testing, implementing tracking, localization, and maintaining marketing integrations
- Fluent English
- At least 2 years experience with Wordpress,
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS to be able to code beautiful designs
- Basic knowledge of PHP to implement features for the website
- Experience with Git
- Experience working on websites targeted at a global audience
What we are looking for:
- Collaborative approach to working with the broader team to ensure the best possible solution gets implemented
- Crazy attention to detail & passion for creating beautiful, delightful websites
- The drive to continuously improve and develop yourself professionally
- You could win a debate on checkbox vs. toggle switch conducted entirely in English
- Positive outlook, fun, creative, and flexible (must be open to some early or late hours as core marketing team is based in San Francisco)
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague.