productboard is a product management system that enables teams to get the right products to market faster. Built on top of the Product Excellence framework, productboard serves as the dedicated system of record for product managers and aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Our vision is to be the product system of record for every digital product. Backed by premier investors such as Index Ventures and Kleiner Perkins, productboard has offices in San Francisco and Prague.
We are seeking an experienced and data-driven Growth Marketer to sit at the intersection of our growth, marketing, product, and data teams. Your expertise in SEO/SEM strategies, as well as designing highly personalized messages and product experiences, will help drive the strategic direction of our digital marketing. Your responsibilities will span both acquisition and engagement marketing.
This cross-functional role will be focused on designing and executing complex cross-channel marketing programs that grow user acquisition, drive customer retention, improve user experience, and drive business performance. The ideal candidate should have experience managing a variety of acquisition and lifecycle marketing programs, expertise in SEO/SEM best practices, strong copy-writing skills, and an experimentation mindset.
- Define and improve productboard’s SEO/SEM and paid search strategy, with the goal of identifying new opportunities for customer growth. Set a baseline, perform an on-site technical analysis, and implement processes to increase our organic and paid search traffic
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, prioritize the most impactful projects, and evaluate technical requirements.
- Design, implement, monitor, and optimize A/B experiments with data-driven hypotheses to identify new audience opportunities and improve marketing performance.
- Help drive the Growth team’s experimentation agenda and roadmap for organic growth marketing efforts across channels. Help our content team prioritize articles, landing pages, and other assets, and partner with our Growth and Data teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation and personalization.
- Report on program performance against top-line business KPIs including acquiring first time users, increasing repeat users, and reducing churn
- Manage audiences, creatives, budget, and integrated campaign execution, including technical setup of experiments and analysis of results
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to exceed aggressive company goals; utilize a strong background in experiment design and evaluation
- Collaborate with Growth, Marketing, Sales, and Data teams to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality leads
- Regularly communicate performance and results to key stakeholders
- 3-5+ years of demonstrated strategic and tactical experience with user acquisition and SEM programs in B2B SaaS companies
- Deep understanding and expertise building an SEM strategy and implementing SEO best practices (e.g. you’re up-to-date on the latest changes to Google’s search algorithm)
- Extremely analytical and data-driven in how you approach and measure your work. You are comfortable running A/B tests, drawing conclusions from data, and driving action accordingly.
- Proven ability to prioritize, execute, manage, and measure complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel and process
- Detailed-oriented - you love to manage highly cross-functional, complex projects without making mistakes or missing deadlines
- Excellent verbal, copywriting, and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate impact
- Experience working for a fast-growing B2B SaaS software company and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus
- Fluent in English