We’re looking for an experienced and empathetic person to lead our growing Customer Support team across our Prague, San Francisco, and Vancouver offices. In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering exceptional support to our users and customers. You will define standards, guide ongoing training efforts, set KPIs, and manage the team to achieve their goals.
You’re a great fit for this role if you have both strategic and executional experience leading and scaling support operations and organizations. You know how to use both qualitative customer feedback and quantitative data to prioritize what we do, how we do it, and how to make it better.
Are you passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience? Want the opportunity to make a big impact in a fast-growing startup? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will …
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of customer support – managing tickets, promoting self-service, and providing feedback to Operations and Product
- Help develop new ways for Customer Support to drive broader business success
- Work closely with the CS team to ensure that every customer interaction reflects our company values
- Help build a world-class team, create career paths, manage burnout, and foster a culture that reflects our customer promise
- Help support and guide the CS team to achieve quality and efficiency targets, mentoring and coaching the CS team to perform at their best
- Link CS team efforts to measurable KPIs such as customer satisfaction, engagement, or sales
- Find innovative ways to support our customers better – whether through new platforms, channels, or communication styles
- Develop and deliver long-term strategies (in partnership with Product and Biz Ops) to improve the Support team’s internal operations, tools, and effectiveness at driving positive business outcomes
We’re looking for someone who has built out and scaled customer support operations, particularly in a dynamic, fast-paced startup or tech environment. Ideally, you’ll have experience designing and overseeing training, QA, and metric management programs at scale.
- Experience managing in-house, distributed teams
- Experience leading a customer support team of 10+ people at scale (24/7 global operations, multi-channel communications)
- Empathetic – you care deeply about the customer experience
- A great coach and people developer
- Data-driven and a confident communicator
- 5+ years in customer success and 3+ in people management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Zendesk/Intercom experience preferred
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💻MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days🍲Free snacks, drinks, and catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague
🍹Team events such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our people of productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile for more info about life at productboard.