productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
We are seeking a leader to define the overall partner strategy and programs to ensure growth and expansion through a partner market. This leader builds programs and initiatives that drive net-new and increased revenue potential via multiple active Referral, Reseller, ISV, and Services Partners. This position reports directly to the VP of Customer Success and Growth.
We are looking for a self-motivated, self-directed leader who can source and manage strategic partnerships. This person must be able to create and articulate joint value propositions with partners, drive internal cross functional teams to launch joint go to market programs, educate partner field sales, and execute field events to drive opportunities and incremental revenue. This person must be able to effectively communicate productboard’s strategies, solutions, and product roadmaps to customers and partners.
This role will be building our partner vision from the ground up. They will need to source, prospect and define our partner/ecosystem strategy in tandem with the leadership team. They will work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product, sales, and customer success. They will measure and track partner performance against goals and share learnings on how and where to improve.
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- 5+ years in a strategic partners leadership role
- Strong network in our space and experience in our ecosystem
- Experience managing enterprise-level partner relationships with a proven track record of increasing revenue
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing GTM and sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners
- Experience working in early-stage programs where processes are not well documented or defined
- Experience from a fast-growth organization across all aspect of partners
- Strong overall leadership skills, inspiring and clear communication style, humble and kind personality
- Passion for what you do with a growth mindset