We are looking for a skilled Help Desk Specialist to provide fast and effective support to our employees. As a Help Desk Specialist, you will be required to respond to tickets, assess and diagnose computer hardware and software problems, and implement effective solutions. You may also be required to provide basic computer training, pre-install software, and perform basic computer maintenance.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support the Office Manager, People Ops and Security teams
- Asset management - making sure everyone has the right assets assigned and they work properly (Laptops, software, equipment), purchasing laptops, IT equipment
- IT support - Laptop software repairs, set ups, adjusting - user interface setting
- Ensure all office devices and equipment such as TVs, monitors or printers work
- Help Desk IT Admin - processing tickets related to laptop issues, rooms equipment, internet connectivity, systems access requests
- Access management of G Suite and OKTA, onboarding and off-boarding process owner
- Installing and upgrading hardware and software systems
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to Office IT infrastructure
- Writing training manuals
- Running various errands related to IT assets (post office, repair shops, etc.)
- Communicative, punctual, flexible and open minded person
- People person always willing to help others
- Must have previous experience with a similar role
- Must have a solid understanding of information technology
- English level B2 or above, both written and spoken
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- Our experienced senior team provides expertise, mentoring and support. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work.
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.