We are looking for Kotlin developers or experienced Java developers willing to learn a new language. You will be part of a newly formed Kotlin team so that you can help to set up Kotlin best practices and build several new services from scratch.
Our Tech Stack
We are fully migrated to Kubernetes on AWS to enable an event-driven service architecture using Kafka to let services communicate together asynchronously and resiliently. We are building our very first Kotlin microservice to enable productboard's connection to developer tools like Github, GitLab or Trello.
- You are very passionate to learn new things and embrace changes.
- You have 2+ years building Kotlin applications or 4+ years experience with Java (preferably version 8+).
- You are familiar with functional and object oriented programming.
- Experience with message queue systems and event driven architecture is a big advantage.
- You are fluent in English—our team consists of 14+ nationalities.
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
Our experienced senior team provides expertize, mentoring and support. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague.