Welcome to the age of discovery. Join a top global product management network and work closely with product managers from companies like UiPath, Zendesk, and Avast. Get insights from our customers, understand their problems and challenges, and develop new solutions that will help them make better products.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will …
- Lead one of our product teams, working closely with product designers and engineers to develop amazing new features
- Partner with customer-facing teams and customers to understand their needs and challenges
- Own the discovery stage – carry out in-depth research, conduct user interviews, find solutions, and prioritize
- Be responsible for framing the problem and delivering the best solution
- Set the go-to-market strategy
- Take care of the organization, coordination, and delivery plan
- Mentor other product managers
We’re looking for someone with 5+ years’ experience in product management (with at least 1+ year as a Senior Product Manager) who can coordinate our dual-track agile product development.
- You are a master of all product development steps, including research, prioritization, user interviews, validation, and delivery cycle
- You have experience with SaaS products
- You have a solid understanding of interaction design
- A technical background (QA, web development, etc.) is a clear plus
- You can multitask and work on 2-3 initiatives at the same time
- You are fluent in English.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💻MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days🍲Free snacks, drinks, and catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague
🍹Team events such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non-Czech/Slovak) candidates relocating to Prague
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of productboard FB page for more info about life at productboard.