productboard is a customer-driven product management system that empowers teams to get the right products to market, faster. It provides a complete solution for product teams to understand user needs, prioritize what to build next, align everyone on the roadmap, and engage with their customers. productboard is easy to use, enables company-wide collaboration, and integrates into existing workflows. Over 2,800 organizations around the world use productboard to build excellent products.
We are looking for a passionate Revenue Data Analyst to join our team in San Francisco. The successful candidate will turn revenue data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Your responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design specifically focused on Sales and Customer Success data. You will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. You will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
On a typical day, you will...
- Develop and maintain SaaS metrics and dashboards in Looker for productboard’s Sales and Customer Success teams, in addition to ad hoc analysis to help drive strategic business decisions.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, Marketing, and Product teams to optimize how we capture, analyze, and report business data.
- Analyze and maintain sales data and data objects in Salesforce.com to ensure it remains an actionable and clean data set.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 3 - 5 years progressive work experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical, research, problem solving and evaluation thinking skills
- B2B SaaS experience is required
- Prior experience working with Sales and Customer Success data is required
- Revenue Analytics expertise is required
- SQL experience is required
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Looker is a big plus
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills
- Ability to create a story with the data and present it to various interested parties.
- Must have a mind for financial and business processes and possess a commitment to process improvement
About our culture
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
At productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of productboard FB page for more info about life at productboard.