As one of the early hires on the SDR team, you'll be the primary point of contact for new prospects as they begin their evaluation of productboard. You’ll partner with companies of all sizes to understand their product priorities and development philosophy. You'll also introduce them to the concept of product excellence through highly-engaging calls & demos to help meet important objectives. Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, (Hello! Kaeli here. I’m writing this job description. Nice to meet you! 👋) you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our sales & leadership teams to help define productboard’s sales strategy and team culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Drive pipeline for the Mid-Market Sales organization by connecting with prospects via phone, email and social media sources
- Aim to understand the needs and goals of each prospect and facilitate a sales driven call with the account team
- Effectively partner with the sales team to develop & test new outreach messaging
- Work closely with the AE team to develop account plans, relationship maps, and use cases that will contribute to winning sales opportunities
- Develop subject matter expertise on product management methodologies to consult prospects on the value productboard will provide to them
QUALITIES YOU POSSESS
- 6+ months prior SDR experience
- Previous history of consistent over-achievement against targets
- Ability to manage a large number of outbound and inbound leads & work cohesively with AEs
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT, ideally
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
💰Competitive compensation, Stock options
📚A budget for your professional development and on-going learning
🏝4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
🏋Company contribution to Gym & Wellness memberships
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
At productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can read more about our culture and company values here, get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of productboard FB page for more info about life at productboard.