Productboard is hiring our first Sales Enablement Manager to design and lead programs that make our sales team even more successful. You will develop training, content, and processes to support our growing sales organization at Productboard. Our goal is to be a talent destination for all the best sales people in the world and your programs will support the growth & development of our team. We’re selling into a new market and attracting new customers requires us to maintain a rigorous sales process that provides value to the product community, so this role is critical for us to scale.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, (Hello! Kevin here. I’m writing this job description. Nice to meet you! 👋) you’ll have the opportunity to partner closely with our sales & leadership teams to identify areas of top impact for the team as we grow our world-class sales organization.
On a typical day, you will …
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer’s needs and buying process to identify patterns and insights to maximize sales performance
- Establish enablement priorities with sales leadership and develop our sales enablement philosophy and strategy
- Partner with our product marketing team to create enablement resources (competitive messaging, battle cards, sales plays)
- Build role-specific onboarding tracks to help new hires learn our sales process more quickly
- Help our sales teams get the most out of our current sales tech stack and guide future evaluations of new & existing sales technology
- Lead on content development for quarterly sales kickoffs and assist with weekly sales meetings
- Measure engagement and results from your enablement programs
- 3+ years of experience in customer success or account management
- Experience in sales and a track record of consistent over-achievement against targets
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Ability to navigate process and product ambiguity as we build the team
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
You can look forward to the following benefits:
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.