Join us and help us double down on our security initiatives!
Information security was always at the utmost importance at productboard. Our customers - some of the biggest and most inspiring companies in the world - are trusting us with their sensitive information: detailed strategic plans and insights about their markets, including PII of their customers.
As a Security Manager you will be working closely with our CTO to improve our information security management system and help us comply with Information Security certifications as we scale.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Implementing improvements to our security policies and procedures to make sure we are following all the relevant best practices.
- Ensuring and enhancing compliance with security standards (SOC 2/ISO 27001).
- Communicating with potential customers regarding security.
- Managing our security bounty program and external penetration testers.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience from a similar role.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and/or SOC 2 certifications and security audits.
- Acquainted with security technologies and solutions in a SaaS environment.
- Pragmatic startup mindset, at least high-level understanding of Agile and DevOps.
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Perks & Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💰 Stock options
💻 MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚 Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲 Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋 MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱ Flexible working hours and home office
🎓 Language lessons
🌉 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️ Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.