productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.THE ROLE
This position reports into the Head of Demand Generation.
If you have a keen eye for strategy, execution and are excited to drive demand generation efforts with a can-do attitude at a fast growing start-up, we’d love to hear from you!
How you will impact our business:
- Define, plan and coordinate the execution of integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, and pipeline
- Partner with and tightly integrate with regional sales and sales development teams in their achievement of top line revenue goals
- Ensure lead generation/pipeline/opportunity creation targets are forecasted, measured and followed through
- Lead a marketing budget with an eye on investing in great ideas that produce results
- Provide input into assets needed for the different stages of the buyer’s journey and work with product/content marketers to develop them
- Create a cadence of regular reporting with strong analytical focus to track performance and measure Return on Investment, and adjust as needed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams includes sales, product marketing, customer success and content marketing to execute integrated programs
This is how we dream about you
- At least 6+ years of technology marketing experience with specific demand generation including field marketing, email marketing and campaigns
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS platforms and offerings; B2B industry preferred
- Track record in creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics like live events, webinars, emails, and social media
- Depth in database marketing, including developing and segmenting lists
- Familiarity with technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing campaigns to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth
- Proficiency in building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Possess a strong work ethic and able to work both independently/in a team. Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Available and willing to travel up for out of town events, both domestically and internationally (projected to be between 10-25% of the time).
You possess the following competencies
- Positive outlook, fun, and flexible.
- Proven creativity in bringing to life new and unique experiences for an emerging brand and broader category.
- Results-driven and focused on ROI and learnings.
- Driven, motivated by results and contribution to pipeline/revenue
- Modern marketer who is knowledgeable and experienced at using a mix of tactics to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time
- Expert at developing and executing an enterprise marketing plan across a diverse sales team
- Fluent in funnel metrics, analysis and the ability to glean insights from reporting
- Key ability to understand and communicate products and business line value differentiators
- Exceptional communication skills both written/verbal, influencing skills and project management skills
- Thrive in dynamic, fast paced, high performance environments
- Customer-obsessed and passionate about creating amazing experiences that make a lasting impact on customers and future users.
- Knowledge of Eventbrite, Wordpress, Marketo, and Salesforce a plus.