productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
About your job
productboard is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, and experienced individual to join our team as a Solutions Architect responsible for onboarding and enabling our customers at the critical outset of their journey with productboard. This role will have accountability for ensuring our new customers have the vision, stakeholder involvement and alignment within their organization to make productboard a success. The Solutions Architect will validate and define the value the customer seeks with productboard, while defining and executing a specific onboarding and enablement plan to ensure the customer activates productboard successfully and is set up for long term value.
As part of the Customer Experience integrated team, the Solutions Architect requires proven project management skills, having dealt with implementations of SaaS products for the Enterprise, in addition to technical acumen to navigate hurdles to integrating productboard within their current tech stack and workflows. The ideal candidate will deliver new process efficiencies and rigor to our Enterprise onboarding and in doing so increase success rates for our strategic customers in the critical activation process of their productboard journey.
What you will do
- You will coach, onboard and launch customers in the onboarding phase of their productboard journey
- Following the work of the Account Executive, you will work closely with the customer to validate, and where needed, further uncover the customer’s current and desired state alongside establishing key success criteria for their use of productboard
- You will create and communicate a detailed onboarding and enablement plan with clear success milestones to drive toward attainment of first value for the customer
- You will execute the onboarding, including project planning and training to ensure the customer is successfully utilizing productboard, ensuring they’re ready for their next stage with a customer success manager
- Using your strong matrix management skills you will ensure we’re identifying and involving the right customer stakeholders needed for productboard success
- You will develop an extensive working knowledge of productboard products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers on use-case and product functionality
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities, executive briefings, and requests
- Possess a strong understanding of productboard's product roadmap as well as industry trends and best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
Who we are looking for
- At least 2 years in a customer implementation or onboarding and training role; including managing complex SaaS implementations for Mid market and Enterprise customers
- A strong technical acumen and familiarity working with Jira
- Demonstrated skills in project management and managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations to a large group
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Highly detailed, organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience with salesforce.com and/or customer management analytics software preferred
Perks & Benefits
Our culture is built on trust and transparency and you will be exposed to every step and decision of a fast-growing startup. There is lots to learn, lots to build.Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player. Read more about our culture and company values here or listen to our podcast people of productboard and get to know your future colleagues.
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
If this resonates, let's get in touch! 🚀