productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster. Designed on the Product Excellence Methodology, productboard aligns everyone on the right features to build next. Over 2,500 modern product-led companies, like Microsoft, Zendesk, and UiPath use productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around the roadmap. With offices in San Francisco and Prague, productboard is backed by leading venture capitalists including Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins, Index Ventures, and Credo Ventures.
productboard is on an exciting growth trajectory, with more than 120 productboarders in multiple locations around the world and growing. Together, we are helping companies build products that matter.
One of the key drivers to our success is our extraordinary emphasis on our people and a commitment to building programs that enable productboarders to contribute to their fullest potential. We are searching for a Senior People Ops Business Partner to support our Prague based team and help drive that effort. This includes supporting our leaders and managers through scale, creating an environment where productboarders of all backgrounds can thrive, aligning our organizational strategy with our people strategy and using data to develop best practices. This role will report to our VP of People and be part of a team that is committed to creating meaningful experiences for everyone at productboard.
- A partner and connector who builds trusted relationships with managers and leaders by providing deep insights and helping them see around corners,
- A collaborator, who gets energy from working with leaders to create the best possible teams and organizational structures,
- A strategic thinker whose decisions are informed by data, experience and the company’s core values,
- A coach who loves building and developing high-impact teams,
- A strategist and scaler, who can connect the dots between where we’re going and how we need to nudge the organization to get there.
What you will do:
- Act as a coach, partner, and confidant to managers and leaders in the Prague office,
- Advocate for and serve as a resource for productboard employees,
- Partner with the VP of People to develop programs that continually elevate the caliber, engagement and empathy of productboarders,
- Analyze people data and trends to inform decisions on strategy and programs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background of at least 7-10 years as an HR business partner preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations
- Experience partnering and influencing senior leaders to help drive their people strategy and increase business results
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to partner and influence across diverse groups and experience levels
Benefits we offer:
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Relocation Package for foreign (non Czechoslovak) candidates relocating to Prague