Are you able to deliver outstanding technical support to a rapidly growing customer base? Want to be part of an energetic and innovative startup? Then why not join our team as a Technical Support Engineer?
As a core member of our team, you will help solve real problems for real users. We’re looking for someone who ...
- Has a thorough understanding of product architecture, technical components, and application functionality
- Will quickly familiarise themselves with the codebase and collaborate with the development team on fixing issues
- Will develop new tooling to automate recurring requests
- Will improve product monitoring setup and configuration
- Will replicate customer issues in a development environment and submit bugs, feature requests, and documentation enhancements
- Will take ownership of escalated requests
- Will provide technical support and maintain close relationship and rapport with external customers
- Will improve support and engineering processes
- Will work with our ticketing systems, Jira and Zendesk, providing issue monitoring, status updates, documentation, notification, and customer communication
- Will participate in product design and technical reviews related to new features or enhancements, providing product support and implementation feedback
- Has coding experience
- Has experience with SaaS software
- Is fluent in English (level B2 or higher)
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, React.js
- Backend: TypeScript/Node.js, Ruby, GraphQL, Kafka
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
- Quality: Rollbar, ESlint, Prettier, Danger.js, Jest, Cypress.io
- Ticketing: Jira, Zendesk, Intercom
- Infrastructure: AWS, Gitlab CI, Github, CircleCI
productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel to the US
Perks and Benefits
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro or notebook of your choice + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation and sick days
🍲Free snacks, drinks, and yummy catered lunches every day
🏋MultiSport card to access sports facilities in Prague.
🍹Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours and home office
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
✈️Compensation for travels and co-working spaces
Our culture is one of trust and openness, free of workplace politics, and hasty decisions.
Thoughtful and transparent collaboration is a value that's integral to our founding principles. For us, success is a team sport, so it's important you're a team player.